This section aims to provide resources for the diocese…for everyone
100 days of prayer for peace
On 4 August 1918 King George V called a National Day of Prayer. One hundred days later the war ended.
August 4th 2018 marked the start of 100 days of prayer for peace and hope across the Anglican Communion and beyond.
all the important(but slightly boring) stuff
- Policies includes policy documents released by the diocese, along with links to provincial policy documents.
- Ministry Share includes details and information on the way that the Ministry Share – the money that parishes give to the diocese in order to maintain the Church’s Ministry – is calculated.
- Forms includes several frequently used forms for you to download and fill out, along with links to other forms on the provincial site; also other useful information such as a table of Marriage Fees and Confirmation Instructions.
- Children & Youth – materials and links to help with ministry to children and young people
- Intercessions allows you to download the Diocesan Calendar of Intercessions for the current and future months.
- Data Protection (GDPR) What every parish needs to do
- CMD – materials used in past sessions to view or download
- Worship provides links to current liturgies and other resources for use in a variety of contexts
- DAC gives access to the resources of the Diocesan Advisory Committee, which provides advice on matters relating to church buildings, churchyards, organs, faculties and the like.
- Grants reveals possible sources of advice and financial assistance for a wide variety of projects.
- Financial Stewardship – tips, tools and materials for building a giving church
- Interfaith – information about the diocesan interfaith team and links to related organisations
- Picture Galleries –