This section aims to provide resources for the diocese…for everyone
The new diocesan logo
The new diocesan logo is now available for use on all diocese-related documents and publicity material. It is free to download and should be used from now on wherever a diocesan logo is required. Please use this from now on instead of the orange flame.
There is also a smaller version, featuring the dove but without text, for use where the full logo is impractical.
VE DAY 75
The 8th May 1945 was the day peace emerged after nearly six years of war, so the 75th anniversary on 8th May 2020 is an important milestone in our history.
Anniversary celebrations, VE Day 75, will cover the weekend of 8th – 10th May 2020, and will be an international celebration of peace – a time to remember, reflect and pay tribute to the millions who played such a vital part in achieving it.
A wide-ranging series of national events is planned for the anniversary weekend. But local churches and other organisations are encouraged to get involved in their communities.
all the important(but slightly boring) stuff
- Policies includes policy documents released by the diocese, along with links to provincial policy documents.
- Ministry Share includes details and information on the way that the Ministry Share – the money that parishes give to the diocese in order to maintain the Church’s Ministry – is calculated.
- Forms includes several frequently used forms for you to download and fill out, along with links to other forms on the provincial site; also other useful information such as a table of Marriage Fees and Confirmation Instructions.
- Children & Youth – materials and links to help with ministry to children and young people
- Intercessions allows you to download the Diocesan Calendar of Intercessions for the current and future months.
- Data Protection (GDPR) What every parish needs to do
- CMD – materials used in past sessions to view or download
- Worship provides links to current liturgies and other resources for use in a variety of contexts
- DAC gives access to the resources of the Diocesan Advisory Committee, which provides advice on matters relating to church buildings, churchyards, organs, faculties and the like.
- Grants reveals possible sources of advice and financial assistance for a wide variety of projects.
- Financial Stewardship – tips, tools and materials for building a giving church
- Interfaith – information about the diocesan interfaith team and links to related organisations
- Picture Galleries –