This section aims to provide resources for the diocese…for everyone
ECO-LENT 2020: Living Simply for Creation
Our Creation Care and SustainabiityOfficer, Revd Marcus Zipperlen, has compiled a series of resources for Lent which focus on the way we live in an age of climate change.
There are four sections, each dealing with a different aspect of creation care and how we can incorporate sustainability into our Lenten observations (and beyond):
The new diocesan logo
The new diocesan logo is now available for use on all diocese-related documents and publicity material. It is free to download and should be used from now on wherever a diocesan logo is required. Please use this from now on instead of the orange flame.
There is also a smaller version, featuring the dove but without text, for use where the full logo is impractical.
all the important(but slightly boring) stuff
- Policies includes policy documents released by the diocese, along with links to provincial policy documents.
- Ministry Share includes details and information on the way that the Ministry Share – the money that parishes give to the diocese in order to maintain the Church’s Ministry – is calculated.
- Forms includes several frequently used forms for you to download and fill out, along with links to other forms on the provincial site; also other useful information such as a table of Marriage Fees and Confirmation Instructions.
- Children & Youth – materials and links to help with ministry to children and young people
- Intercessions allows you to download the Diocesan Calendar of Intercessions for the current and future months.
- Data Protection (GDPR) What every parish needs to do
- CMD – materials used in past sessions to view or download
- Worship provides links to current liturgies and other resources for use in a variety of contexts
- DAC gives access to the resources of the Diocesan Advisory Committee, which provides advice on matters relating to church buildings, churchyards, organs, faculties and the like.
- Grants reveals possible sources of advice and financial assistance for a wide variety of projects.
- Financial Stewardship – tips, tools and materials for building a giving church
- Interfaith – information about the diocesan interfaith team and links to related organisations
- Picture Galleries – downloadable images from the Uffizzi Gallery, Florence