St James, Taffs Well
Information
St. Mary & St. James Church is located on Church Street near the Cardiff Road junction in Taffs Well. Originally dedicated solely to St James, it was built in 1869 as a school. It continued in this role until replaced by the current village school on 1879. It was subsequently converted into a church. After St Mary’s Church, Nantgarw closed in 1983, St James’ amended its dedication to St. Mary and St. James Church in commemoration.
Service times and events
Service times
Sunday 11.00
Eucharist