Tir Dewi is a charity providing a Helpline and Support Service to farmers in crisis across west Wales. These services are provided by a team of volunteers. We have been operating for two years, are growing rapidly and are now seeking our first Volunteer Co-ordinator.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Manage and motivate the existing team of volunteers.
- Recruit new volunteers as required.
- Manage the delivery of training and safeguarding for all volunteers.
- Manage the organisation’s Social Media presence.
- Contribute more widely to the running and growth of the organisation.
You will be:
- A self-motivated volunteer manager, used to working with a large degree of autonomy
- Ideally, familiar with the challenges of farming.
- An excellent communicator across all media including spoken, presentation, telephone, email and social media, ideally in English and Welsh.
- Experienced at managing or coordinating projects and volunteers or directly transferrable experience in a similar role.
This is a part-time role of 20 hours per week. In return for your commitment we offer a salary of £12,000 per annum. Additionally, there is a stakeholder pension scheme and traveling expenses are reimbursed.
Documents for this job:
Further details from:
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions which are not answered in this document, please call
Phone number: 01348 837600
Email address: email@example.com