- CECIL Revd John to become Stipendiary Priest in Charge of the Parish of Steynton wef 01/09/2018.
- CECIL Revd John to become Deputy Diocesan Director of Education wef 01/09/2018 in addition to his role as Priest in Charge of the Parish of Steynton
- EVANS, Revd Alun John to become Stipendiary Asst Curate in the Benefice of Llanbadarn Fawr & Elerch & Penrhyncoch & Capel Bangor. wef 05/07/2018
- RICHARDS, Revd Delyth, to become Diocesan Schools Officer wef 01/09/2018. This is in addition to her role of Associate Priest of Christchurch, Carmarthen St Davids
- COUCH, Revd John, to resign as NS Asst Curate in the Benefice of Llansadwrn w Llanwrda & Manordeilo wef 21 June 2018
- WALFORD, Revd Marc, to terminate as Asst Curate in the Benefice of Llanstadwel & Burton & Rosemarket wef 09/09/2018. He will take up a role in the Diocese of Llandaff wef 10/09/2018
Permission to Officiate
- COUCH, Revd John, Capel Seion, Llansadwrn, Llanwrda, SA19 8HL Email wef 26/06/2018
- RICHARDS, Revd Delyth Anne to become stipendiary Associate Priest of Christchurch, Carmarthen wef 01/09/2018
- ROBERTS, Revd Belinda to become NSM (L) Curate in the Benefice of Jeffreyston w Reynoldston & Loveston & Martletwy w Lawrenny & Yerbeston wef 26/06/2018.
- SKIPWORTH, Revd Nicola, Priest in Charge, United Benefice of Pembroke Dock, wef 31/08/2018
- ROGERS, Revd Patricia, Curate, wef 29/07/2018
Permission to Officiate
- ROGERS, Revd Patricia, Sanctuary, Crud yr Awel, Cas Blaiss, Haverfordwest, SA62 5LT – 30 July 2018.
- RIVETT, Revd Dr Andrew, Bryn Glas, Gorrig Road, Llandyssul SA44 4LD wef 01/06/2018
- NASH, Revd, Paul, 29 Bush Street, Pembroke Dock, SA72 6XD wef 01/06/2018
- BALE, Revd Susannah, to cease as Priest in Charge of Llanybydder & Llanwenog w Llanllwni & Llanwnen to be Priest in Charge of Betws St Davids w Ammanford wef 24/07/2018
- GRIFFITHS, Revd Dr Ainsley, to cease as University Chaplain, University of Wales Trinity St Davids wef 30/04/2018 to take up the post as Director of Faith, Order and Unity, Church in Wales
- HOARE, Revd Diana to become Priest in Charge of the United Parish, Deanery & LMA of Greater Dewisland wef 06/06/2018
- MACKNESS, Ven Paul, Archdeacon of St Davids, to also become Priest in Charge of Benefice of Jeffreyston w Reynoldston & Loveston & Martletwy w Lawrenny & Yerbeston wef 26/06/2018
- MANSELL, Revd Caroline to cease to be Priest in Charge of Begelly w Ludchurch & East Williamston to become Bishop’s Chaplain wef 12/07/2018
- CALE, Revd Nicholas, Priest in Charge, Benefice of Haverfordwest wef 30/06/2018.
- DAVIES, Revd Elizabeth (Beth), to become stipendiary Assistant Curate in the Parish of Llandysul w Bangor Teifi & Llanfaironllwyn w Llangynllo wef 01/11/2018
- NELSON Timothy Brian, to become NSM(L) House for Duty Asst Curate in Bro Dyfri LMA, Benefice of Llandingat & Myddfai and Chaplain to Llandovery College wef 30/06/2018.
Residentiary Canons wef 26/04/2018
- BALE, Revd Suzy, Priest-in-Charge of Llanybydder & Llanwenog w Llanllwni & Llanwnen, to occupy the Stall of 3rd Cursal
- FARAH, Revd Mones, Priest-in-Charge (Rector), Rectorial Benefice and LMA of Aberystwyth, to occupy the Stall of Mathri
- MOSFORD, Revd Huw, Priest-in-Charge, LMA Dean & Area Dean of Bro Lliedi, to occupy the Stall of Llangan
- ROWLANDS, Revd Michael, Priest-in-Charge, LMA Dean & Area Dean of Greater Dewisland, to occupy the Stall of Trefloden
Honorary Canons wef 26/04/2018
- DAVIES, Revd Dewi, Vicar of Penbre w Llandyry
- HOWELLS, Revd Ann, Priest-in-Charge of Llanllwch with Llangain and Llangynog and Llansteffan and Llan-y-bri with Llandeilo Abercywyn
- DAVIES, Revd Dewi, Acting Area Dean of Llanelli, wef 01/04/2018 but will continue to be Vicar (Incumbent) of the Benefice of Pen-Bre
- HERRICK, Revd Canon Andrew, Priest in Charge, Benefice of Lampeter w Maestir & Silian & Llangybi & Betws Bledrws wef 15/04/2018 to take up the post of Archdeacon of Anglesey in the Diocese of Bangor wef 16/04/2018.
- THOMAS, Revd Roger, Incumbent, Benefice of Llansadwrn w Llanwrda & Manordeilo wef 02/04/2018
- GRIFFITHS, Revd David (retired), Newcastle Emlyn, Carmarthenshire; 26 March 2018
- DAVIES, Rt Revd Saunders (retired), Cardigan; 30 March 2018
- FURSE, Revd Dr Adrian, as Associate Priest of Newport w Dinas wef 04/03/2018
- MACKNESS, Revd Canon Paul, to become Acting Archdeacon of St Davids wef 01/10/2017. This role is in conjuction with the current role of Bishop’s Chaplain
- MILNE, Revd Sulin, to become Asst Curate of the United Benefice, LMA, Deanery of Bro Lliedi wef 21/02/2018
- NELSON Mr Timothy Brian, to become NS House for Duty Lay Chaplain at Llandovery wef 12/02/2018
- PLANT, Revd Michael, to become NSM Priest in Charge of Greater Dewisland wef 10/01/2018
- JONES, Revd Canon Sian, to be installed as Canon Treasurer 29/01/18
Permission to Officiate
- ALLBERRY, Revd William, 48 Ditton Road, Surbiton, KT6 6RB, 06/11/17
- WIGHT, Revd Sian, Focal Minister in St Mary Magdalen, Wiston, 31 December 2017
- WIGHT, Ven Dennis, Archdeacon of St Davids, 28 February 2018
- GORDON, Revd Robert Andrew (Retired) Tenby, Pembrokeshire; 20 December 2017